Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 130 new ideas, started 317 discussions and posted 1107 replies.

Community activity

Resolved! Bookmarks on the home page

I preferred Opera to FF because of the freedom I had with bookmarks on the home page.I don't understand why FF limits me to four rows of bookmarks; why not infinite?Also, it is very annoying that FF turns every page I visit into a bookmark.  So you l...

One ShortCut ONLY = MANY THREAD POSTED ABOUT IT

I WILL CONTINUE EVERY WEEK TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT THE MISSING SHORTCUTS THAT WERE STOLEN FROM US FIREFOX USERS TILL THEY ARE RETURNED TO US!!!!~~~I DO NOT CARE IF IT TAKES MONTHS OR A YEAR, I WILL CREATE A THREAD ABOUT IT EVERY WEEK TILL THIS THEY AR...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Memory leak with Zoom webapp

Using Firefox Dev edition 124.0b9 there is a huge memory leak when I use zoom on web for online meetings. It hits memory very hard with +200MB every second. This ends up filling RAM + pagefile in no time like 2 minutes.

Resolved! Where can I find a developer for Mozilla Firefox add-ons?

Waar kan ik een ontwikkelaar voor Mozila Firefox-add-ons vinden? Hoi,Ik ben op zoek naar een professional die voor mij een add-on kan bouwen voor boekingsformulieren, gegevensverzameling en updates, meldingen of aanbiedingen voor mijn bedrijf op basi...

Thunderbird 125.0 Folder mode Unread messages issues

Upgraded to 125.0 recently from 115. In the prior version, the 2 chevrons < > allowed you to rotate through folder modes. They were not ideal since the chevrons' location at the top of the folder column would move latterly but they worked.  Now they ...

pcguy by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fully support Web USB and Web Serial

Web-based IDEs like Arduino and Github Codespaces are now commonplace. They are hobbled in Firefox due to an inability to access development boards without installing extra system software, which rather defeats the purpose of having an IDE that runs ...

ali1234 by Making moves
  • 25 replies
  • 37 kudos

Firefox for Android v122 high battery usage

Hi members,After updating my Firefox to version 122.0 (latest at the time of writing this), I have noticed a significant battery drain on my Samsung Galaxy A24. I believe the battery drain is due to the background CPU usage by the app which is higher...

Minimize the toolbar. It has a very high thickness

The thickness of the toolbar at the top of the screen is very large. It obscures much of the content of the pages when reading. Which forces us to use (F11) to expand the page. I also hope that there will be textural features on the adjacent pages in...

Zhrani by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors