Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 145 new ideas, started 353 discussions and posted 1157 replies.

Community activity

Applying settings to multiple folders

An option for applying  settings (like columns, sort by, etc.) of one folder to all other or specific folders and subfolders of an e-mail address.

Flonk by New member
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

"close tab" button on the left

Please add an option to have the "close tab" button on the left side of a tab.Lots of Apple users would love that!I know there’s a workaround with lots of coding involved. But that don’t work for most (non techie) Mac users.With an easy tick menu in ...

nordl by New member
  • 3 replies
  • 10 kudos

Native Tab Grouping / More Customizable Tab bar

I'm personally a heavy tab user but have always wondered why there is almost no support for tab grouping or customization in the native tab bar in Firefox. I think making it able to group like Google Chrome does for example or at least giving more ac...

Vinci480 by Strollin' around
  • 626 replies
  • 3224 kudos

Recent update 115.11.0esr

My Firefox web browser was working as always.  But right after the last update to 115.11.0esr opening Firefox is so slow it's almost a freeze. When the browser is open my Win7 seems slow and sticky.Note: When the browser is in use/open my Avast AV is...

J_D by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

More tab detail (eg preview/URL) when hovering over a tab

In Firefox, hovering over a tab gives only the tab title. It would be nice to see more detail, eg the URL/domain name (like Chrome and Edge do): But what would be even better is a tab preview! Vivaldi does both URL and preview: Thanks!

KERR_0-1646178777000.png KERR_1-1646179171382.png KERR_2-1646179344152.png
KERR by Making moves
  • 22 replies
  • 84 kudos

Firefox: enable default desktop mode from settings via on/off button

I don't think I'm the only one who has this need, i think all tablet users - or at least most - prefer to use Firefox in desktop mode, because many web pages viewed in desktop mode are more complete and better formatted.  Due to the spread of tablets...

kRel by New member
  • 30 replies
  • 54 kudos

Reduce width

I suggest a reduce screen width feature to force a web site to use only 70% of the screen. Would be useful on a ultra wide display with some websites that are not design for that kind of display.

pierluc by New member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Security Issues

Hi!I'm a lawyer in spain and using firefox as a main browser to do any paperwork with the gouvernment.Some weeks ago, the new update came in and most of the spanish institutional websites (https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/Sede/inicio.html ; http...

Youtube does not load

Youtube does not load properly. I get grey squares instead of videos, no navigation buttons.

Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 14.18.42.png
rory by Making moves
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Announcements
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors