Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 150 new ideas, started 363 discussions and posted 1129 replies.

Community activity

Why So Many?

Why are there so many instances of FF running and ALL at the same time, and at least half of them taking up memory / RAM.Chrome and Edge don't do this, so why does FF.It kind of like makes it look like sloppy programming.See attached picture.

StevieB by Making moves
  • 40 replies
  • 3 kudos

Firefox history search

I have noticed one thing regarding the firefox history and I'd like to know if I am doing something wrong or if there are other people facing the same issue.Let's say for example I have chosen to view the history of the last 7 days. When I click on i...

D3bra by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Security Issues

Hi!I'm a lawyer in spain and using firefox as a main browser to do any paperwork with the gouvernment.Some weeks ago, the new update came in and most of the spanish institutional websites (https://sede.agenciatributaria.gob.es/Sede/inicio.html ; http...

126.0 dose not work on Amazon or Washington Post

!26.0 Firefox has major problems. On Amazon clicking on "other" photos does nothingOn the Washington Post site today clicking on any article gives just the first paragraph and then the comments. None of the clickable buttons in the article work.When ...

Why is Firefox being updated so frequently?

It seems that lately Firefox is constantly being updated. I believe within the last month there has been at least 3 or 4 updates browser updates that had to be downloaded. Prior to this, there wasn't nearly this many updates. Why can't Firefox update...

silly by Making moves
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox on Android: favicons on startpage

Hello!I noticed that on FF for Android the startpage, where you can place links to pages, does not keep the pages' favicons if you activated the option to clean cache on closing FF. But there is one big exception: Wikipedia. If you place a link to Wi...

weka by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Shortcuts to return or not stopping!!~~

How many more posts do I need to make to make the Shortcuts we were robbed of to come back?I will continue to go all Shawshank Redemption on this forum till they are returned, I am not going to stop, I am dead serious if ya think I am joking, u are s...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How many times for shortcuts to return?????~~~~~

How many more posts do I need to make to make the Shortcuts we were robbed of to come back?I will continue to go all Shawshank Redemption on this forum till they are returned, I am not going to stop, I am dead serious if ya think I am joking, u are s...

Omega13 by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Happy New Year!
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors